Wishlist: UO


Okay, I'll admit that I have a deep obsession with Urban Outfitters...

But I heard the first step to addiction is acceptance, and I accept UO with open arms... and an open wallet.

THE JEANS:
  1. Leather Pants is a hot trend this Fall, and Urban has the Emily D Vegan Leather Legging for $68. No irony here, the leggings are faux leather.
  2. I am madly in love with Boyfriend Jeans, but I don't have any, lucikly UO has Urban Renewal Distressed Levi's for $49. Now I can finally have a boyfriend... jean.
  3. Printed Pants is another Fall hot topic... and with the pretty Stolen Girlfriends Club Yard Skull Print Jean, it'll look like you bought them from Hot Topic.
THE TOPS:
  1. With clothing lines like Givenchy and Versace using Bold and Fancy Designs and prints, this Truly Madly Deeply Scroll Muscle Tee for $29, is a shoe in for the High Fashion Fall trend.
  2. I have always wanted a White Blazer; it makes a statement, without me having to do all the work. So this Silence & Noise Boyfriend Blazer for $49 is perfect... I love you Boyfriend Blazer.
  3. I'm a Brooklyn girl, and working at the newly opened Barclays Center, and getting to see Jay-Z perform seven times in a row, makes me proud. So this Hometown Heroes Brooklyn Love Tee for $34 is my way to represent... Plus it's just really cute. 
THE SHOES:
  1. Sneakers are cool, but wedges are hotter, so this BDG High-Top Wedge-Sneaker for $79 is a shoegasm on my foot!
  2. Sometimes a plain Black Boot is just the way to go. And with these Dr. Martens Leyton Leather Sneaker for $80, I'm going all the way.
  3. ANIMAL PRINT! Nuff' said: Kimchi Blue Victorian Animal Print Lace-Up Boot, $89.

Later cuties!


Source: Urban Outfitters